Friday, January 25, 2008

An Email From Our Client...



Good Morning,

You must have been reading my mind…. I just told my husband I wish we had passes to the Home and Garden show for this weekend (funds are a little tight for us right now). Our daughter – you know her James, Shelli and family had to move back in with us this last October and well it’s tight… I say with a smile… So you can imagine my surprise when I went to the mail and found you had sent us FREE tickets… Thank you sooo much. The Home and Garden show is where I found you in the first place. I remember talking to your mom, she was so sweet and was not pressuring at all. Since then we have used your services and passed them on as well. Recently you cleaned my co-workers house and she loved it (Cynthia). She even passed your discount card on to another one of her friends… I love the care you put into cleaning our carpets, you’re not just the hurry up and get it done type, you really do a good job and are never too busy to answer any questions I may have …

James, we appreciate you and will continue to use your service as well as recommend you to anyone looking for a GOOD carpet guy…..

Thanks again for the tickets… See you this weekend….


Toni

No comments: